Prayer Intentions

Since our beginning, the staff of CatholicCompany.com has prayed together daily for a growth in the faith of the church and for the intentions of our staff, our customers, and (recently) our Spotlight listeners. If you would like to share your prayer intentions with us, we will be sure to mention them during our staff prayer. Know that we will be praying for you even if you don’t add your prayer to our board here.

83 Responses to Prayer Intentions

1. Mike says:

This last month I discovered Catholic media on the internet.
    I have been doing a bible study and listening to a baptist
    preacher who offered a very interesting Life Principle series of notes and bible study. However, I being Catholic, felt I was drifting a bit. My prayer: Lord, you flooded me with the truth in Catholic media. I cannot get enough; it overwhelms me. I now pray the Liturgy of Hours (full version) online, listen to talks on Catholic radio and TV, and pray the Rosary and Divine Chaplets as never before. Fill the place in our souls with your Divine love and grace, that we may know you, love you, and serve you better. Amen.

2. james says:

Please help me pray for my daughter Jessica, that God will give her the understanding and the knowledge, to make the right decisions about things going on in her life. Also, help me pray for my daughter, Jamie that she be successful in her search for a job and that God provide her with the wisdom to choose the right paths in life …

3. Mavis says:

Please pray for my mother to be healed of her leg ulcer and pain who is on her way to the Hospital.

Lord Jesus touch her and heal her.

I PRAISE YOU LORD JESUS I THANK YOU JESUS I ADORE YOU JESUS I WORSHIP YOU JESUS.

4. Reed says:

Please pray for my Grandmother, Susan, that the Lord would guide us in the treatment of her pancreatic mass, and that the Lord would allow it to turn out to be benign, and not cancerous, if He so wills it. Thank you, and may God Bless You.

5. Ruth Diaz de Alexander says:

Please help me pray for my husband’s conversion his name is Miguel Alexander so that God can make him stops practising esoteric meditation studing kriya yoga, and loving a guru, so that God can touch his heart to make him good husband. Thanks and God bless you.

6. Julietta Ferreira says:

Please pray for my husband’s aunt TIA. She is a fallen away catholic who is unconscious and on her death bed right now. Please ,Please, Please intercede so that her soul will be saved.
    May God Bless You all.

7. Marisa Iadevaia says:

Please pray for my children that they find true happiness in marriage (Andrea & Lee) The same for Chris and Andrea and that Tina finds her place with God’s blessings, hopefully with a good man if it be His will. Also for Ray and Irma Lomeli, that God brings them back together in love and lasting marriage.

8. alyse says:

Please pray for my brother to receive income from a job or business deal. He has been out of work for two years and can not hang on much longer. Pray for his spirit to triumph over this dispair. Thank you.

9. Lila says:

My husband David of 24 yrs left me in Oct for a younger woman named April. He now resides with her and her 3 children and wants a divorce. He is filled with anger and hatred and I bed in Jesus name that this anger and hatred be resolved with in his heart and soul and that he returns to GOD and then back to me and our marriage. Please stop this divorce

10. PC says:

Please pray that our Lord hears and answers the prayers, supplications, and suffering of my children. They are suffering at the hands of my ex-husband when they are with him. It is very complicated. I have promised them that the Lord will hear and answer their prayers. I am doing everything I can here, but I need God.

11. lisbeth says:

PLease Lord, I pray that my daughter’s problem with her house will be resolved soon and for the good.

12. Ana says:

Please Lord, I pray that my husband to come back to us, enlighten his mind,soul,heart, body & blood that he may see the road of coming home to us. Please Lord, I pray that to bond our marriage, make us again husband & wife & make us again a happy family.

13. Ann for H family says:

Please pray for the H family whose daughter has been missing for four years and the suspect has been lying and taunting this family all this time.
    Although the police know who is responsible for this innocent girl’s disappearance, they are about to close the case for lack of enough evidence which means this desperate family will never know what happened to their beautiful daughter. Please pray that our Lord will send them the miracle they so desperately need as time is running out and pray that the police will find the evidence they need to bring this person and those who are covering for him to justice according to God’s will.

14. Liz says:

Please pray for my mother Enriqueta G. She has cancer and needs healing. Thank you and God bless you for your work.

15. Phil says:

Please pray GOD gives me all the desires of my heart that are righteous in GODs eyes.Pray GOD sends me on the mission He has for me now,Pray GOD raises me a mile above those used by Satan to glorify GOD,Pray GOD Blesses me financially now and always.Pray GOD heals my body completely now.Pray GOD brings me my soulmate now In JESUS Name Amen.

16. manuel says:

pls pray for the success of my daughter as she takes the nursing board exam.also help me settle my financial obligations. i know that i only come here when i have problems, but i also know you have never left me alone

17. joan says:

i beg you to please help pray for the passing of nursing board exam of my sister Grace, its her second time to take, and i hope she will pass this time.
    also for the healing of my father from Tuberculosis and cousin. and for me to find a job.
    thank you and God bless!

18. LiezL says:

Almighty Father send forth the Holy Spirit to my sister Melbounie who will be taking the Nursing Licensure Exam this June 6 & 7, 2009. May she find the right answers and hopefully will pass. This I ask in Jesus’ name, Amen.

19. sam romo says:

all who read this, well give Glory to God. May the most holy most sacred most Incomprehensible and Unutterable name of God be always PRAISED BLESSED LOVED ADORED and GLORIFIED in heaven on earth and under the earth ,by all the creatures of GOD and by THE MOST HOLY SACRED HEART OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST IN THE MOST HOLY SACRAMENT OF THE ALTER . AMEN AMEN and AMEN

20. Tom says:

I have a prayer intention for a goal I am pursuing, to be selected as an officer in the Coast Guard. The selection board is in the fall, and I pray that all goes smoothly and I get selected. This is a career which I feel will also be beneficial to my family.

21. Mike says:

Please help Mike’s work environment to be better. Help his bosses to be more concerned about what Mike is concerned about with the company. Please help them to let go the people who aren’t helping the company. Help his bosses to get behind Mike and his team. Help Mike and the team to make a lot of sales and earn a lot of money soon so we can pay off our debts. Please help Mike to keep his job. Help Mike to not get too stressed and to not gamble or engage in any other bad activities.

22. Joselito Paras says:

Please pray to our Lord Jesus to grant me daily His guidance into the right path and strength to overcome temptations and protection against evil beyond my power. I also ask this for my family for the greater Glory of God and for own good. Amen.

23. Kelly says:

Please pray for my mother who recently lost her job. She has had a few promising interviews but has yet to hear back from them. Please pray for some positive news to bolster her spirits, for stamina as she continues her search, and for wisdom as she chooses her next endeavor.
    Thank you, Lord, for all that you do, for the gifts you give and the Grace you offer every day. Please bestow upon my mother, Susan, a positive attitude and energy as she searches for a job. Please inspire those that she meets to make good decisions regarding her employment. Amen.

24. anna says:

pls pray for ira lucas, 3 years old. that the biopsy result for brain tumor will turn out to be benign. God bless!

25. mirjana says:

please pry for milutien . his spiritual direction and guidance. my sister Violeta and her healing. Jan burd and her family. for me to be able to work with the orphan children in serbia.
    my father Boris and his emotional , mental, and spiritual health.

mirjana

26. Christine says:

please dear heavenly Father;
    Help me to find friends as I am lonely also out of work

and a job as I have been laied off my last job for a very long time and things are very hard with me
    please help myDad and
    and my brother t hey also needs a job
    pray for my granny to continue to have her health and happinessand my youngest brother to continue with his job
    And my mother to get the job she just applied for amen

27. Elisabeth says:

For Paul, 30 year old man, that he accepts to take the necessary medication for his situation, that he finds a job and a little flat….Please also pray for his parents.

28. angelina says:

Please pray for my unborn child. I am worried about the swine flu. Please keep my daughter , nephews and nieces safe. Please keep me safe. I want to grow old with my children. Please give me the gift of watching them grow. My husband and I are in financial need. Please help me financially. Also help my mother and my kitty, Marcella to feel better and get well. Thank you !

29. Rachel says:

Please pray for Meghan, a little girl who is very ill with leukemia.

30. Gayle says:

Please pray for a couple whose relationship fell apart due to a struggle with depression please pray for healing, reconciliation, and understanding.

31. Carmen N says:

Please pray to Our Lord that my husband of 15 years don’t leave my and divorce me.Please Lord let him see the importance of our three children growing up with their mom and dad together. Please lord restore and fix my marriage. Please Lord bless our mariage with Love, comunication, friendship, happiness, joy, affection and respect. Please Lord dont allow him to leave the house.

32. Molinaux David says:

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Jesus,

Please intercede for me for the following.
    I am in urgent need of a Job.
    I have been conned out of a large sum of money, by a one time partner. this was my own fault due to greed.
    I believe that God is greater than everything and no problem is too big for my Lord. He already knows my needs, but in humility and with a contrite heart I wish to plead.
    So that I would receive his blessings soon. Molinaux

33. Premlatha says:

Lord my savior,Have pity on us and give us your grace. Father my Dad, i need your care towards our family in this time of our need, Lord i hold on to you,lord i beg with you holding your cloc,i ask you lord to pity us not because we are worth, but because we belong to your family, lord have pity on us lord, have pity on us, bless us with your love and most of all with your holyspirit and wisdom, I ask this in the name of jesus your son Amen.