For many years, we have sat back and watched whatever the major networks have shown us or listened to whatever our local radio stations have played us.Â One of the most amazing things about blogs and podcasts is that those days are now over.Â Anyone with something to say (good or bad) can be heard by the world.Â Of course, this also presents a challenge in that everyone with a messageÂ is now competeing for a chance to share their message with the world.Â With so much programming available, how is anyone supposed to find the good programs.Â The only way we can get the message out about our great online programming is with your help!
Why should you help us?Â
A larger audience means that we can post episodes more often, have more giveaways and other incentives, and offer a wider variety of shows.Â It also means that more people can learn about the wonderful Catholic books that are available to spread the Good News.
What you can do:
Remember that subscribing to our feeds, reviewing our show, and voting for our show at the various podcast sites helps to raise our show in the rankings at these sites and improving our exposure to casual browsers.
- Tell your friends about the podcast.
- Tell your local Diocesan newspaper about us or ask your church to put us in the bulletin.
- Share your ideas for future shows.
- Call in with questions for authors or comments on their work at 206-426-1207.
- Let us know what you think about our shows so that we can improve them.
- Blog about us.
- Link to us.Â
- Subscribe to our iTunes feed at
- Subscribe to our feedburner feed at http://feeds.feedburner.com/catholicspotlight
- Digg the podcasts you like (see the Digg link on each podcast at catholicspotlight.com)
or bookmark us on other social websites.
- Join our Facebook group at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=18729623488
- Vote for us on Podcast alley
- Rate and Review us at Yahoo Podcasts